Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) number: 7872.
NMLS Consumer Access
Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee, License #MB.0006421 – Office of Banks and Real Estate, Mortgage Banking Division, 122 South Michigan Avenue, Suite 1900, Chicago, Illinois 60603; (312) 793-3000.
California Residential Mortgage Lending Act Licensee, License #4131031 – Department of Corporations, 320 West 4th Street, Suite 750, Los Angeles, CA 90013-2344; (213) 576-7500 or (866) 275-2677 or 866 ASK CORP.
Indiana First Lien Mortgage Lending Licensee, License #111488 – Department of Financial Institutions, 30 South Meridian St., Suite 300, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204; 317-232-3955 or 800-382-4880.
Texas SML Mortgage Banker Registration, License #81620 – Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending, 2601 N. Lamar, Suite 201, Austin, TX 78705; 1-877-276-5550 or 512-475-1350.
Wisconsin Mortgage Banker Licensee, License #214521 – Department of Financial Institutions, 345 W Washington Avenue, Madison, WI 53703; (608) 261-9555.
Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator Licensee, License #MN-MO-7872 – Minnesota Department of Commerce, Financial Institutions Division, 85 7th Place East, Suite 500, St. Paul, MN 55101.
Oregon Mortgage Lending Licensee, License #ML-5055 – Oregon Division of Finance & CORP Securities, Mortgage Lending Section, 350 Winter ST NE, Suite 410, Salem, OR 97309-0405; (503) 378-4140.
Maryland Mortgage Lender Licensee, License #04 06 19670 4145182 – Maryland Commissioner of Financial Regulation, 500 N. Calvert Street, Suite 402, Baltimore, Maryland 21202; (888) 784-0136.
Michigan 1st Mortgage Broker/Lender Registrant, License #FR0017865 – Office of Financial and Insurance Regulation, Consumer Finance Licensing Unit, 3rd Floor 611 W. Ottawa Street, Lansing, MI 48933; 877-999-6442.
This notice is provided pursuant to the Privacy of Consumer Financial Information Act and the Federal Trade Commission’s implementing regulation thereunder, 16 CFR Part 313.
1. Chicago Mortgage Solutions collects nonpublic personal information about borrowers on an as needed basis only from the following sources:
* Information received on applications or other forms;
* Information about your transactions with us or others; and
* Information received from consumer reporting agencies.
2. Chicago Mortgage Solutions does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. Chicago Mortgage Solutions trains its employees to protect customer information. Our computer systems are password protected and we continually enhance our security tools and processes. We protect customer data and accounts by asking you for information that only you should know when you contact us. We follow these procedures in our offices, on the phone and via the Internet.
Fair Lending Policies
Chicago Mortgage Solutions is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.